Other available metagenomics tools are:
- Fetch taxonomic representation
- fetches taxonomic information for a list of GI numbers (sequences identifiers used by the National Center for Biotechnology Information http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).
- Filter taxonomy data
- filters Taxonomy Datafile according to the relative abundance.
- Summarize taxonomy
- computes a summary of all taxonomic ranks for the given taxonomic representation.
- Draw phylogeny
- produces a graphical representations of phylogenetic tree in PDF format.
- Find diagonistic hits
- takes data generated by Taxonomy manipulation->Fetch Taxonomic Ranks as input and outputs either a list of sequence reads unique to a particular taxonomic rank, or a list of taxonomic ranks and the count of unique reads corresponding to each rank.
- Find lowest diagnostic rank
- identifies the lowest taxonomic rank for which a mategenomic sequencing read is diagnostic. It takes datasets produced by Fetch Taxonomic Ranks tool (aka Taxonomy format) as the input.
- Poisson two-sample test
- checks if the number of reads that fall in a particular taxon in location 1 is different from those that fall in the same taxon in location 2.
- Create Krona chart
- converts the standard result file of MetaPhlAn or Summarize taxonomy tools in a zoomable pie chart using Krona.